Saturday, March 21

Tan tan tut, keladi wewe, sape terkentut die anak jawe. :D

Random title. hehe. Helo there! Just got back from Azim's place at Ara Damansara. Hot dem it was huge! ;D Oh well, before that had cheer pract in school. I don't think it was a good one except that we finally got few steps for the last dance. :) Other than that, bleh..

So after cheer, Aril picked me up.. Went back home and he changed clothes, and chao-ed to Azim's around 3. Were there till 7. We, Azim, Hazman, Zaqir, Aril and I, ber-foosball, ber-pool and ber-jamming. AND GUESS WHAT?! It was my first time pool-ing, and I won. hahaha. Aril lost to me ;D

Pictures from today!


Hazman, Azim and Aril.


Ahhh~ Best kan? :D


Fats.


Aril, Azim and Zaqir.


Jamming room.




Hazmannn! :D






Nice? :)

That was it. Tomorrow will be the half day of the cousin's wedding day and homework day! :D Okey, gtg now! tata. take care. :)

No comments: