Wednesday, March 25

Random.

Had dinner with family just now and I can't believe I cried when Apit told me that he ran over a cat before. :'| I was so surprised and surprisingly, I cried. Aril was like.. 'Wei, chill la.' I mean, I cried cause the way Apit showed how the cat reacted after the accident kot. god, bloody kesiaaaaan weih! But Mom was worse la, I tell you. She told Apit, 'Next time, reverse balik.. Biar die mati betul!' hahahahahahah, gile gangster Ibu. In a way it's funny but it's true la. Better to just die than suffer kan. PFT

But Farah you know, when I cried.. I thought of you. Cause I remembered when you told me your cat died and you cried.. but I laughed. He He He. ;D Solly ahh, solly.. Btw, welcome back! and and and! She got number one in classssss~ Fewwwiiit! haha. Solly solly. just gotta insert it here. :))

THE END! :D

P/S: Dy, I'm here if you need anyone to talk to, but trust me.. It'll just take some time ;) Soon, you'll accept the fact.

No comments: