Saturday, October 11

Still raya-ing, Dey!

Hello there, beautiful readers. :)

YESTERDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRASAD! Haha. :D Late post, dey. Sollymolly! At least I gave you a present kan?? HEHE.
Well, school was great cause you know why? Cause the person who sits behind me(the birthday boy), his face was superbly happy man! Haha. It's like, damn! So cool looking at him with the happy face. HeeHee. Anyway, after school we (Maine, Swei, Farah, kononnya, Natalie and I) planned to study-group ing. HAHA, turned out to be the kononnya-s couldn't make it. So, it was just me and Natalie.. Again. Haha. Went to Starbucks, after one month of Puasa. P/s: the Starbucks guy wasnt' there. Not Redza(a guy who works there who is very friendly/funny but sarcastic and we're cop-ed as 'regular costumers' dah! :D) la! Okay okay, enough. Then, balik around 2.30pm. dD was with us.

Home, got ready for the 'makan-makan' at my place but it was for Aril&friends not mine. It wasn't big lah, just a small event. Around 3.30pm, teachers started to come. HAHA. It was so weird I tell you. Like, okayyhh, some of your school teachers are actually in your house. Around, 11 teachers? :) HI PUAN ASMAWATI! Hahahaha.. She told me she reads my blog. =.= Anyways, it was fun and the house was very loud with the teachers around.

Menu - Curry mee, Rendang Ayam and Ketupat. Siren for drinks.. Siren: Sirap plus Oren, pronunciation, C-Rain. Okay? I bet it's something new to some of you people. Hehe. YUM. Quite a lot of people came.. And everything ended around 11pm.

TODAY
Woke up at 9.30am.. Realized, if class wouldn't have canceled, I'd be DEAD! Checked my phone and Cikgu sed, had to postpone the class cause he wasn't feeling well, either. :D Yeah, bad sore throat for me! Blehh.

But still, I went to Diyana's open house with Aril. Took off around 1.30pm, picked Vee up.. And tada.. Diyana's house. It was fun and the food was the bomb! Well, I ate 2 cucuk-s of satay and a bowl of ABC only la. HAHA! But I tell you, the satay was THE BEST! The best satay I've ever had. No, seriously. After that, lepak-ed in the house, watched some Guitar Hero.. And as usual, took a lot of pictures. (will be posting up a.s.a I get it) Oh, and for the first time, I met a guy who looks younger than his age. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Taufiq. He looks like 15, but surprisingly he's 17. HeeHee. Went back home at 5pm. Well, after all, it was fun. Thanks, Dii!

Planned to keluar and watch movies with Aril and some of his friends, but canceled cause you know why? ARIL'S NOT FEELING WELL! He has fever! :O Hehe. Ala, fever je kan. Watched Upin&Ipin just now. Damn! They're cute. Thought there'll be Episode 18, sadly there's only till Episode 12. :( K Wanie! When you're back we watch Upin&Ipin season 2 eh! Haha.

OKAY I gtg. It's hot! Tata. Take care, readers. Loves, Nina.

P/S: Man! I miss you! After how many months of talking/chit chatting.. Grr.

No comments: