Thursday, October 9

Joy.

Hello, readers! Today was not bad at all. Fun, disgusting, more! :D

Before that, I'd like to wish someone....

.
.
.

A very Happy 17th Birthday to Teh Wi-liam! Weee! :D

Oh yes, during lunch.. Farah, Natalie and Maine kononnya acting la.. Acting as if Farah JUST got dumped. =.= What the cook!? Haha. Lameness. Got kantoi the moment they sat at the table. It was hilarious la, cause Farah's eyes were red, fine. Suddenly, i looked at Nat and Maine.. They were laughing. I'm like.. What is this? Farah's crying and you're laughing? Since then, I knew they were acting. =.= and Farah cried due to the irritation of her contact lenses. Pfft.

English was hilarious/disgusting/unbelievable. We were discussing about the paper that the teacher (not involving any teachers' name) gave us for revision. So we came through this question about underarms hair and stuff.. So you know, classmates got 'excited' about it and the classroom was, woah noisy! Haha. Talked about armpit hair lah, shaved or unshaven, 'bushes' (oh gosh, yes sick I know.), cut..? OHMY! When the teacher said, 'but yes of course we have to "trim" (with the tone) every two weeks! It's about being hygienic!!' and Gary replied, 'NOO!! We're suppose to make the girls feel warm!' I BURST OUT LAUGHING LIKE CRAPSY!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.. And the teacher was like, 'Luckily sex education is not allowed in Malaysia.' LOL.

*Have decided to take Option One, which is.. Going back home on Sunday, flight. With Aril instead in the evening. So that means I won't get to go for Sunday night's wedding. But it's alright. At least I get to go on Saturday night. :) So my job right now, is to ask few stuff from my Dad! :)*

Anyway, after school at 4.00pm.. Went to Parade with Farah. Had to find for some things. Sent her back home at 6.00pm. And tadaa! Here I am! There's nothing much that I can blog about. Well, I wanna go mandi..

WAIT. Last but not least

.
.
.

Happy Early 14th Birthday, Prasad Shankar!!

No comments: