Tuesday, October 14

Brand New Day

Didn't come to school yesterday cause I was ILL! :S Flu, sore throat, cough cough. :D So, school was alright for today.. Fun, in a way. Had my Art Exam today. Drew this lil girl happily licking her gigantic lolli! Hehe. And somehow, I felt so excited for PMR when Sai Kit was telling me bout the papers esp Science Paper 2. He gave few questions, and I was like.. WTHELL! So easy!! Haha.. And as usual, some of the Form 3's that I asked (except for Dylan and Anwar. Hah.) sed that it was way easier than trials. And now (well, not "just" now. Just... MORE SEMANGAT) , I am super semangat to study and do some revision. No, seriously. As though it's growing in my body every single day. :)

Got a new driver yesterday.. Since the previous one resigned. HeeHee. And the current one is my previous driver's grandson. HAA! :D He's okay. Funny, in a way. AND GUESS WHAT? Today, had a minor accident. Cause this man was reversing (<--is the word even exist?) the car, he didn't see our car.. So BANGGG!! Hit the bumper and it fell. Haha, so got his contact number.. The driver, he sed that he was shivering and bloody scared to face my Dad, (even my friends are scared with my Dad. =.=) even though it wasn't his fault. So, after school.. He picked us up. And he sed that the man who hit my Dad's car was actually my Dad's second cousin. HAHA! What a coincidence. And since then, I can't stop thinking bout this quote, "Everything happens for a reason."

Okay, I wanna CHIAO CHIAO! Lots of homework/revision to do, baby! Next week's my Finals. *breathe in breathe out*

P/s: Terence and I are still negotiating.. MUAHAHAHA!! :D

Goodbye, readers. Take care. Loves, Nina. :)

Pictures during Diyana's Open House.

With Zennie and Sha.


Cut, D and Sha.


Few people thought that we were sibs. :S


Farhah and D.

No comments: