Wednesday, October 8

School was full of laughter! :D Laughed a lot with Farah ei! Currently chatting with K Wanie and still decided which to choose.. Option One or Option Two. (About my cousin's wedding and stuff) Hmm. Told Farah about it but I expected her to give her idea. or, did she? Hehe.

And lately, I've been changing my timetable at home laa! :( Saddening, I mean grr! I have to be discipline. Cause I'm thinking of you know, to exercise and study a lot these coming days. Instead, I'll be asleep. =.= GILE TAK NAK! So you see.. Had the mood to study after school, and suddenly terslept. :/

OH BTW! Upin & Ipin is back! Haha. For the second 'season'. I really should give you guys the link.. Nah, take a look at it. http://www.upindanipin.com.my and click, Watch Episodes.; You'll like it. But too bad for those who can't cope with Bahasa Melayu la. They are furrrrreaking cute lah okay! My friend introduced it to me, Afiq. Haha. Thanks yo! :D

Okay, enough with the promoting stuff. :D And I guess I'll go now. I want to study man!
P/s: Don't mind the grammatical error and my sentence constructions. Lazy to re-read.
BYE, readers! Take care. :)

No comments: