Wednesday, August 13

You are my Destiny.

I want SJMC now!! :(( I feel pretty weak now, though.But I could still blog.Heh.School was dizzy and stressful and saddening and annoying and urgh,more.Why do I have to be ill,NOW?Why not last month or something like that.Sigh.Well, it's all up to god.Hmph!So i don't think I'm going to school tomorrow.Well,hope not.I really want to be real healthy,then I go to school and enjoy every moment with my friends:)

Read Vee vien's blog (http://www.xanga.com/vihveanne) just now,so corny man!But, good job weih.Damn chunted!Haha.Crazy choir friend!:P OH!Guess what?Aril has to go for NS-National Service!Muahahahah!Alright, gtg chao!Before that...

I'd like to thank few people..
1. Farah, for listening to what I mumbled.hehe
2. PuiYee, for the GET WELL SOON.
3. Prasad, for the really nice chat and for letting me to let it out everything to you.
4. Philippe, for the GET WELL SOON and chose me for DOTDOTDOT.Haha.Private.

All P except for Farah.Okay,tata.Take care readers.:)

Love, Nina.:)

No comments: