Tuesday, August 12

How loser can a person be.

Karma karma karma! Sigh. I don't know cause somehow I just feel like laughing.. At the same time, feel poor thing for this person. Speaking of that, this person is someone I know (of course lah) . Well I didn't think such things would happen to this person. But I have to admit, this person is REALLY a pain in the arse. I don't know whether or not God is just testing me with this person's presence. No, I'm not saying that I'm perfect, good or whatsoever. But the fact that, this person actually lied to most of the people just for this person's own good especially to one of my closest friends. And after all these lies, other people gets into trouble just because of this person. Isn't that just PLAIN SELFISH?! Every thing is all about you lah, issit? This is not the first time, please lah FOR HEAVEN SAKE, wake up lah! If only I could actually have a long talk with you and help you to go through some situations. Well, actually I did for few times but I don't know, you just couldn't be bothered. As if it goes into your right ear and comes out from your left ear.. What is that? That is why if you realize, I am just lazy to hear any of your stories anymore because I am sick and tired of your attitude. I asked people, yes I asked people for their opinion even my Mom helped me, advised me what to do or say to you. Well, I guess you just don't appreciate what people give you, huh?

Okay, enough of that.. Just good luck in your life lah. Adoih. And facing school, too! Goodnight readers. Do take care of yourselves.. Loves, Nina. :)

No comments: