Friday, August 15

Dancing in the Moonlight.

I miss my blog so much! Mmmm!

Well, school was just alright. (Yes, I know I lied and; it made you sad and; the pain was really bad at the beginning, but like I sed, the processes don't matter, the results do. ;)) The Japanese came today. -The students exchange program-So it was okay, after choir straight went back to class, lazy to watch other performances.

In class, helped Liya with some problems. Science was a bit dizzy due to my new specs.-Zhou Wei likes it- Oh yes,

MsVoo: So.. Who went for the Nukata..... thing? (well, she sounded something like that)
Nina: Me.
MsVoo: Oh, so how was it? Finished already? Everyone's back?
Nina: No..
MsVoo: Then, you?
Nina: Cause I wanted to come back to class.. *wanted to continue talking and she interrupted*
MsVoo: Waaa, very good Nina. What you did was a very good thing..

Phang Seng and I, looked at each other and we were like, whaaattt? HAHA.


So after school, had lunch with Natalie, Farah, Likky, Swei and Aliya (Yeah, didn't say goodbye. Nvm, apology accepted. Haha). Then, around 0145 we headed to Starbucks, just wanted to go there.. Went with Natalie and Likky then Brandon Koh joined us.. Ahh! The 'Starbucks' guy gave Natalie free cheesecake since she was the Asoh! And I was the professor (yes, my specs.) Surprisingly, he could still recognize me. Haha. Good lah. He sed, "ehh! You're wearing specs now!! Professor professor!" Lol. He's funny. So lepak-ed till 0300+ went back to school. Chit chat. Then until like, left me and Natalie only. We, oh, did the bonding thing again. FELT WAY BETTER AFTER THAT MAN! "Yeah, its like you wanted to step on my face and I wanted to do the same thing too, righttt??" Turned out to be a very very hilarious one. Well, now we know our mistakes and stuff. So yeah, you ready for a better change? *eyebrows* jengjengjeng! Took a lot of pictures today, though. But I don't expect em to come asap. :D Anyways, I'll go now. I"M SLEEPY! Good night sleepy heads.

Loves, Nina. :)

iPod rosak. :S

No comments: