Wednesday, August 20

Woke up at 1000+, sat down at the staircase and stared cock at this one lady who was just going through the album.. and guess who.. it was VEE VIEANO!! Hehe. Ate cereals. blablabla. Then went to SJMC and ended up staying there since no one was there to accompany her other than me. Liya came at 0300+ and went back at 0600. I had a wonderful time with her. I was her private nurse for today. Kononnya! But it's nice to, in a way, bully sick people tau. Not saying that I bullied her or whatsoever. Just by looking at her, ahh! So nice if I could bully her. Hehe. Kidding lah. So, I stayed there till 0800, was thinking of sleeping with her and accompany her for the night but Mom disagree due to some stuff.. :/

Went to William's, SS25. I'll say, the best place you'd have your dinner whenever you're @#$^%& hungry like craps. Cause the portion is super big! I managed to finish only 1/4 of the food. Hehe. It is very worth it even though its a bit price-y.

After William's, went to SS15 for DVDs. YEAH! Bought 13 new DVDs. So gonna do marathon tomorrow.
OH YAAA! Aliya's house tomorrow.. Forgot. Well, we planned to do our homework tomorrow and I really hope we can finish it by tomorrow. Hmph. Zennie gave me the pictures already. So nah, there you go.. HSM onIce.


Don't mind the bags. :D
Zen Yee, Sha and NINA!


#1 - Failed
Zen Yee TAK JADI!


#2 - Failed
Both of us like shitting only laaa!!!


That's Sophie in red. Diana's brother's girlf. :D


WEE! Yen Yee, Zen Yee and NINA!


#3
Ahh! Mission accomplished. :))


OWHMYGOD! The cute guy that I was talking about. Pfft.


"Troy" and "Gabriella" berpicnic.


Sharpay and Troy.


Zen Yee: Look at the a**.
Haha. Meanie!


Cool eh?


GASPS!
Him again. Lol.


Ending.


Ending..


Tadaa!
Done, that's all.
Oh! More to come from Sha.

OH HAHA! Yesterday, webcam with Prasad. So going to post the pictures up here. TeeHee!


The coolness of the bloodheartthingythingy.




No, Prasad.. Too much of Borat already! HAHAHAH!!

Alright, I should go now. Tata. Goodnight, readers. Take care. :)

Loves, Nina.

Miss them. Especially the one in GREEN! ahaha. Miss hugging you laaaaaaa, teddy!! Muahaha... :D

No comments: