Saturday, August 23

Went to Liya's house on Thursday and did some homework. You see, that day I was really angry, you know why? Cause i can't find for my cable (for the camera). EVERYONE thinks it's not a big deal. I know it's dumb. Okay, let's not talk about it. :) Anyway, at Liya's house, took A WHOLE LOT of pictures. :) Rizal surprised me by sitting at the back of the car and when I opened it, he was like. BAHH! aahha, yeah, I was surprised. =.= No, seriously. Lol. In the car was CRAZY man with Rizal, Aril and Ajmal. blablabla, dinner at McD with family. :D

So last night was Shaun's party at his place. Yeah, it's huge! ;D Oh, I tell you the Dad was so Brother-ish LAH! (inside joke) Well, I can say that we spent most of the time at the Karaoke Room. Hihi, twas funny and fun tho. Thanks Shaun! And yeah, the family's cool! *eyebrow*

And now I'm waiting for my tuition teacher.. THANK GOD I CAN WAKE UP! hahahaha.. Last night, 0200am+ I was hoping to wake up early tomorrow, so that I could do the chores and get ready for tuition. hehe. Alright, I wanna go now, I wanna MAKAN! so hungry. Tata. Loves, Nina. :)

No comments: