Tuesday, August 19

THANK GOD Farah is alive.
Lol. That's what she sed la.. :D
You see, she went for operation just now.. Since he foot blablabla.. I don't really get it actually. :D So now, she just text me and she's alright and good. Thank god. :))

Today was a bit of a lazy day compared to other days. BUT I am currently tutoring Prasad, KAN? Hahahahaha!! I know it sounds weird/funny/silly/whatev. But yeah, he needed help with the homeworks. :) Since when eh, 0300 pm issit? Haha, not sure. But I'm glad that I can help you! :D Well, there's more to go! Yes, you mean by using MSN? Hehe.

Didn't do anything today.. Just TiVo, washed the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen there, online. Bah! More. OKAY I have no mood to blog at all. Byeee!

Oh! Not to forget, I had Big Apples just now! Oh yum, GLAZZYYYY!! MUAHAHA!! Thanks Aril.

Loves, Nina.

No comments: