Tuesday, August 12

Snickers.

ATTENTION! NO, DERAR WASN'T THE PARTY POOPER! SO PLEASE STOP BLAMING HIM AND GIVING HIM MUCH MORE PRESSURE AS HE IS GOING THROUGH A SITUATION. Your understanding and cooperation is much appreciated. Thank you. :)

It is 1127am now and I'm blogging at HOME! Wehee! Jollyjolly! Haha. Nah, don't think I'm a girl who likes to wastes parents' money and just don't come to school whenever I like. I'm not feeling well lah, ill man ill! Yeah, and I bet some of you're wondering how I can online when I'm ill. Hehe. No lah, it's like this...

I woke up in the morning as usual, well felt a lil weak. So before going to school, asked Mom whether or not I should take Clarinase (the medicine for flu). Then she sed no, so okay I did not. In the car, hell yeah I was normal.. I was reading my book and everything was fine. Then in class, I felt super weak and sick. I put my head on the table since I totally have no energy to actually sit properly or to hang out at the corridor, then I tried to relax myself cause I couldn't breathe at that moment. I was breathing really deep. I was getting scared so I called Dad and asked him to pick me up. So when the second bell rang at 0800, went down to the staff room and waited for Dad. Dad picked me up and sent me home. Slept for awhile and I totally have no idea why I couldn't sleep anymore so just wake up and text and ate porridge and here I am.

Sigh, I can't believe I missed school today. AND OH! Prasad, i know there's no such thing as 'we'. It's just 'you'.. HAHA! *eyebrow up and down* Okay, I think confirm, today I'll take the specs cause on that day, they sed my glasses broke so they need to do again. =.= Now, pictures of Apit and I camwhoring when we were bored to death.


He can still fit into the baju that I bought for him when I went to Sabah trip in 2004. Haha.


This brother of mine, he likes KOMODO and GRASSHOPPER! *laughing out loud like mad cow weih*




As you can see that I was on the phone.


OinkOink! Haha. Laugh la, laugh!

Well, that's all fo' today. I wanna continue with my book and just keep on reading till I fall asleep, AGAIN! ahah. Like last night. =.= Alright, tata. Take care readers.

Loves, Nina.

No comments: