Tuesday, May 12

In your eyes, I'd like to stay (:

I found something in Rina's blog. The post was like 4 days before Sport's Day (April 21) , and I just realised it few minutes ago (silly, I know). And it was a touching one, very.

'CHEER IS COMING DAMMIT. I'm going to miss all of 'em darlings. i'll definitely will. I appreciate them to the fullest bit, and i know we'll put our best foot in when the day arrives. i believe in them. i'm sorry if i may have offended anyone, yelled or screamed. but, i just want you to know that i love all of you and i don't mean any of the yelling. but i do meant the offending.. haha jk yaw ! i miss you girls already !! D: and even if we don't win the champion title, it'll be okay because they have already win my heart as true champions. Every one of them, with different aptitude, different visions and hopes coming together, and putting their best into it. In the end, no matter what happens, i know i'll have all of you to treasure.


i love you,
natalie hay.
eileen ng.
amanda chua.
sherlyn fung.
ailin.
yvonne.
see earn.
mayyin.
vanessa.
farhana.
janette soo.
jessica yeo.
yunfern.
brenda v.
and most of all, nurhaznina.

she's the one who kept me strong.without her, i'll be in an utter mess.'

You know that I love you too (:



Alrighty, just an announcement, konon. I won't be updating my blog as often as before. *Psst, MidYear is on May 23.* Hehe. So I'll be smelling my books every single day starting from today! (No actually last Sunday, kan ade deal! :P)

Anyhoo, I'll be performing for Teacher's Day tomorrow with D'4some, so yeah. :D And btw, go to May yin's blog! Watch the vid that D'4some did for her! Muahaaah ;D *Yeah, I was the Mraz girl. hahaha

Ok, I gee to the tee gee! Bye, readers. Take care and be good, people!

Love, Nina.

2007, some time in August.

P/S: I'm yours. (:

No comments: