Thursday, May 14

Miss Hor!

Happy 17th Birthday, Hor Rina babe!

2008.

Every time I go to this particular 7 Eleven, this picture pops up in my mind.
No joke ;D
And hot dem, you dropped your phone, on the way back to Holiday Villa. He he he.

2008.

I remember this, we were so high and we decided to pose this way and asked Zec to capture this. heee

2009.

You, cheer captain.
A caring and loving one *Cute face*
Haaahahaha!

2009.

Psst, I'm taller than you.. Heeehehe ;D

2009.

My favourite (:

Happy Birthday, RinaRibena girl! Thank you for every single thing that you've done for me. Thanks for the memories, for the not-enough-of-sleep sleepover (haha) , for the various help, for the fun times, for your company and oh the laughter.. I love you girl! Be goooood ahh! :D Have fun.
Bye, xo.
Love, Nina.

No comments: