Sunday, March 15

Ready, Set, Go!

Hello there:) Oh, I am so tired. I was at Holiday Villa, the whole day. From 12.30pm to 8.00pm. Fuyohness. I had meeting with Ri to the Na! :D WAH, 7 hours and 30 minutes of discussing and laughing and talking and eating and dancing and thinking. Ahh! Well, it was worth it right, babe? ;D

I think this school hols, I will be super duper busy! With my Cheer stuff, and my Mom since she got admitted in SJMC. She has infections in her kidney but she's going for a scan tomorrow to reconfirm. ahh, nvm. Whenever I'm with her, I'm sure she'll be fine punya lah! ;D Kan, ibu? Hehe. Oh well, she's fine anyways.. As long as she can talk, and walk. I think that'll be enough:) I wish you, get well soon, momeyh! I love you.

Have cheer practice in school, tomorrow. So I guess I'll go now. And will be posting pictures ASAP! For now, I have lots and lots of things to get ready for tomorrow's awesome practice! Tataa~


The shirt says, 'Lost boyfriend. Pls Call'
ehem, jgn mara;D
Love, Nina :)

P/S: Getting better each day. :)

No comments: