Saturday, December 20

Wall Climbing.

Dem! Last night was tha bomb. :D Sweat like a pig! D: ahaha, it was really nice. One of my best nights!

Before that, during day time, I had my OC Marathon again. Heheh, and somehow I cried when Trey got shot by Marissa.. AGAIN! :D Well, okay. Then at 8pm, the Megats (Asyraf&Dylan) came over with Aunty Ana. We chilled for a while and headed to Extreme Park by 8.30pm. Btw, thanks for the chocolates you guys! *I know Dy's reading this post. HAHA

Soooooooooo.. I managed to reach the top for the balancing wall. IT WAS BLOODY TIRING, WEIII! And it was clean. As in, not literally clean just that I don't have to let go of 'that plastic rock' and take a rest. So yeah, I was bloody proud of myself. WEEE! :D Okay, I bet most of you guys don't understand a crap what I'm trying to tell you guys, sadly. Gonna post pictures, make sure you understand okay? :) Anyway, Rizal was there too! Let's see, Rizal, Redza, Razif, William, Dylan, Megat, Aril, Apit, Sean, ET, Yeen and ME! GOD I just realised I was the only girl. HeeHee.


I just adore this picture.


The one I circled, yeah the bigger circle.. The wall was exactly like that, the same.. It's just that I did the other side which was slightly easier than this one, the one I circled.
And as you can see, I circled Burger King. ;D It was still under-renovation I think.


Hehehe. ;D So that was it.. OH! ET can do the one on the right.. Crazy kan? But only certain parts je kan, T? hahaha :P

So, okay. That was it. Overall, my night was 8.5/10. ;) I gotta jump now.. Byee! Take care, readers. Love, Nina.

p/s: Liya, bukak Myspace, check!

No comments: