Tuesday, December 16

Finally!

Hello, dearest! At last, I'm updating huh? Gosh. Honestly, I've been really... not busy, lazy. hehe ;D Serious crap! But I kinda miss bloggin, tho. HEEHEE:D Anyway, just got back from Wall Climbing. *Liya! Bile nak climb? Mlm la! Best sikit ;D Ajak Baby skali. HAHAH!

Let's see, I'll try my best to update eh! heheh. Hmph, OH! Last Monday, went to Sunway Lagoon with family. Since we couldn't go to Aussie due to 'usual reasons'. What a bummer. Okay, scratch that! Anyway, it was fun, lah actually. Even though it was just Sunway Lagoon, kan? hehe. Was still fun.

OH YES! Scream Park was... nice? hahaha, well yeah. I find it kinda worth it. *I barely opened my eyes. HAHAAH! Yes lah, it was scary for me. Plus the 'ghosts' liked to follow me since I was a bloody chicken.. Scream here, scream there. Sigh. I'd give it, 7.9/10. Heheh.



Andddd, other than Scream Park is the G-Force X ride-kinda thing. Not gonna explain, pictures will do the explanations! Overall, it was tha bomb! You've gotta try it!






Yeaaaah! This is what I'm talking about. ;D Except that I went to SunwayLagoon and not in KL.

Went with Apit. And dem Aril was so scared! hahaha, he gave up. Even for the Pirate Ship-ride, which goes like 360 degrees. LOL. And surprisingly, it was my first time for the Tomahawk ride.. For more informations, go to www.sunwaylagoon.com.my. :D But somehow, I wasn't satisfied.
And others were just normal, but was fun. :)

After Lagoon, went to Anggerik for FOOD! HAHA, wanna know what I had? :D
1. Milo O Ais.
2. One Beef Burger (Ramly burger) later after that..
3. One Double Beef Burger.
AAAAAAH~ Satisfaction. Everyone was surprised that I had two burgers. hehe. I didn't have my lunch, okay!




Fatty had DoubleBeefBurger ;D


HeeHee:D


Kak Ati!
I'm so proud of myself cause I managed to teach her how to swim. haha!


Milo O Ais is tha bomb!

So that was it. Lately I've been watching The Oc lah! hehee. Watched all over again from Season 1. Hehe, WHHHAT? And also, new DVDs. :D I'm waiting for my Gossip Girl, lah. Hehe. Episode 12&13, I'm coming, baby! So, I gotta jump. Going out tomorrow with the girls. And I'll be posting up some pictures with captions aite.


Rizal, Vee Vien and Aril.
Went to Kl to pick em up from the Bus Station as they just got back from Pangkor. After that, headed to the best satay! Satay Minang. Yea, man! My aunt's family were there too! ;)


Surprisingly, Vee Vien likes em. He He




Rizal, poser!


The fattys! heeeheee. No lah, only Aril is fat okay Vee? :D

That's all for today! Next update.. SOOOON! hahaha! I'm sorry, I'm just- Just lazy to update. That's all... Sigh, nvm I'll try my best to update at least once a week. :)

Byeee! Take care, lovelies! Loves, Nina.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambar after lagoon tu, nina is so mean.. orang lain punya gambar shot tengah mengunyah la apa la... bila dia .. elok je senyum dengan indahnya

Ninaberry said...

ngehehehe ;D daaah, tak de sape nak amek gmbr saye.
heheh..

Anonymous said...

i know this place! huhu..usj kn?

Ninaberry said...

mane satu? Anggerik? Yeah, Usj 2. You've been there?

Ninaberry said...

*SEDAAAAAAAP KAN?! :D