Monday, September 15

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY to my DEAREST sister, you little cute, pineapple, pear, teddy and penguin!
HAHA! I know you'd like the surprise! ;)

Oh my god, you're so old already! 22?! WHAT?! haha. Soon, you'll be getting married and I'll have nieces/nephews and they'll be calling me, Auntie Nina! Fuyoooooohh! Hahaha.. Studies first lah okay. Finish everything first, like Ibu said just now, balik bawak Ijazah! HAHAHAHAHA then, this Dec, come back and don't ever.... forget about my dresses. LOL bye. Tc. ;)


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.. Remember? HAHA!
and the exchange-ness of shades! *eyebrows*




Time ko gemok lagi!
Ye saye evil, ade problem? :P


The day we cut our hair together..


The Coconut! Haha. My hair I mean. :D
and you looked super hugable weih here! ;D

No comments: