Friday, August 29

Lazy.

School was good. Not just today, the whole week. Even though I fast for the whole week and still am. Today last day, yo! But sadly I'll have to start again on Monday as it'll be the FASTING MONTH! Today was really good. :D

So yeah, school was great then after school had to do my KH something something. Finished it and went to Starbucks with Natalie around 1pm since we had nothing else to do in school. While walking, we were hoping to not see Reza(the Starbucks guy!), and noo!! He was there! Pfft. But he's funny la cause he LOVES to disturb/bully Nat. Really. :S On behalf of Natalie, I would like to say, thank you for the free extra-whipped cream. Since I did not order anything (fasting). Chit chat till 330pm, went back to school and WE WERE BORED TO DEATH. Luckily Brandon came back with a very tiny mini blue-eyes kitten. :)) We were like playing with it and took pictures with it, Zen yee LAH! Then yea, balik time.

Let's see.. OH YES! There's this teacher, Mr L/EL/Elle? Heh. Yeah, whatever it is, HE IS COOL LAH! I like him. He's so open-minded. Okay you see, he looks like the guy in Desperate Housewives the one with Eva Longoria. Yes, this one! Haha.



And he sounds like Shaegen(correct me if the spelling's wrong). :D But he's nice, really. Then he talked about his life in Canada for 17 years (I think) then SOMEONE had to spoil the fun-lesson for being so rude to him. Ugh, whatever. And he sed something cool, and I think it's like this..
I talk you talk, You talk I walk. HeeHee!

Oh, and K Ati is back! Hell yeah! Well, actually since Monday she's at home. Just that I didn't blog kan. So yeah. Was lazy la to blog everyday. Like ape je. Anyway, I gotta go for now. Need to get ready for break fast. OH speaking of breaking fast, Natalie's Mom was so sweet.. She planned to break fast "together" with my family, one day. :)

------------------------

Back, break fast was good. shaite! I miss them.
-Farah
-Swei
-Natalie




SweiPwei, NataliePali, NinaTena and FarahBhana! WTH?

AHH!! Like, badly? Ohmygod. Okay, so tomorrow, meeting Natalie at the poolparty. Farah and Swei, no idea. well, maybe i'll visit Farah if I have the opportunity. wth, i'm so desperate to meet you guys wei! Ugh, wth is wrong with me. Well, I just miss them:(

Hmm, video called Kak Wanie just now. She was saying about coming back here for Raya AND in December. Wahh! Banyak nye duit bapak ko eh! Pfft. But if she were to come back here, I asked her to come back here with some things for me especially dresses. Yes, Kak Wanie, dresses.. :) Since she sed dresses over there are very cheap and they cost around 10-20 dollars. So don't ever come here empty handed. ;)


Kak Wanie: Bukan nak letak gambar aku kat blog! (IF you even understand what it means (;)

Tried to search for the camera cable, but failed. Kak Ati wanted to watch her fav show. Gile sedih kot! =.= Anyway, chat with my long lost friend, not really, well its Haziq.

HaziqNina
Wait, what's your school again? I forgot :S
Kolej Tunku Jaafar
Oh okay..
Me and Aziz, roommates.
How's he?
Childish :) When we talk about sex, he laughs. Haha.
Why the hell did you even talk about sex?
Normal laa..
=.=

HAHA! So cannot go la this Haziq guy. Pfft. Aziz and Haziq, they used to be in Srikl :) So! I was planning to marathon ing. I mean, movies. :D
  • KungFu Panda
  • Meet Dave
  • Wanted
  • What Happens in Vegas
  • Sex and The City
Not all of course. Just stop when I really can't tahan ady. :D Alright, I think I'll chao now since MSN's boring. Tata. Good night peeps. Take care, readers.

ps: don't mind the english broken-ness. Lazy to reread and correct em. :)

Loves, Nina.

No comments: