Saturday, August 30

I can't believe I cried watching Sex and The City. :D It was saddening okay.. But happy ending lah, don't worry. ;) And watched Wanted. But only for awhile since I didn't wanna sleep late cause I know Mom will scold me if I were to sleep late, so 1 am last night. Anyway, woke up around 10am today due to the bisingness of the house. =.= Texted Kak Wanie. :) Had breakfast - Tuna sandwich and orange juice.

Will be going out later around 2-3pm with Aril to shop lil bit. Then, at 6pm, AI LIN'S PARTAY! Haha. Till countdown-ing. :D While waiting, I hope Iya will come! Well, if only I can find the cable for my camera. But I don't think I can. CAUSE it's totally GONE, man. GONE! Okay lah, I want to mandi. :( Bye.. Tc.

ps: don't think I'll be updating more for the party later. We'll see. ;)

Loves, Nina.

No comments: