Tuesday, July 29

Malaysia vs Chelsea.

Hell yeah I'm going! Haha.. And of course will be supporting Malaysia! And the ones are supporting Chelsea and not Malaysia should just throw em out of this country. *opssie daisy. no offense, my dear! :))

Oh, I've got Kina's (my neighbour) pictures! Look look! Haha. A 2 year-old lil girl.




HAHAHA! Oh my! I laughed till my stomach wanted to explode everytime I see this picture! BAHA.


She loved the small towel so much. Pfft.


She's a real poser actually.

Anyways, school was great! A very sleepy day. Even though I sleep at 10-10.30. Oh well, got back my Science results and it totally sucked! I think it's the suckish result for this monthly test. Took a lot of pictures too, with Maine's cam. So will be stealing em from Liya's blog, maybe tomorrow. Cause after this Imma watch A Walk to Remember for a while and SLEEP! and get ready for tonight's match baby! Haha. Alright, enough.. So, yeah I'll go now cause the pictures explain everything bout today.. Tomorrow yea! Maybe late at night later. Hehe. Okay, done! Tata. Take care readers! :))

Loves, Nina.

Showing off my semangat of GREENness on that day. :D

No comments: