Saturday, September 19

Monday - Thursday.
Latih Tubi the whole week. It's not helping me, in a way. I think it's cause of the timing. But was so dem happy when MrNathan announced that Friday was gonna be a holiday. And ya man! Since then I couldn't stop singing, "Yay Yay! Besok cutii!" Till I accidentally sang, "Yay Yay! Besok raya!" Heheh ;D I really think that I really am happy and excited for this Raya. DEM! :D

Friday.
Planned to go to Derar's farewell party. Break fast together with him & the rest. Had to cancel it. Planned to break fast with Dad. Cancelled again, and lastly, break fast with family & Mak Long's family at the Blue Wave hotel in Shah Alam. The food was AWESOME, I tell you! But dem la I sedih cause I couldn't come for Derar's farewell. ):

In the evening, Dy & Aunty Ana came over to pass em those fireworks. hehe. But there came over sekejap je ): shoshad.

And in the afternoon, Iya the cousin came over to Guitar Hero. Well, nothing much though. Guitar hero & Facebook were things that I did. :D **I frigging played Medium for Before I Forget by Slipknot. Wei susah wei ;D

After Blue Wave, around 1030pm, shoot off to Asia Cafe to foos with the siblings. Was frigging hyper till I scored countless times. CEEEEEEEEHH!!! hahaha. I was like dem shock wei, that from my end, I could score to the other end. Wa, damn first time weih! hahahah. Played few sets. Left, but went to a DVD store before heading home.

And tomorrow, will be breaking fast with Dad. hope he doesn't break the promise. And I am so looking forward to it!


baby girl, I'm coming (:

&


baby boy, I'll definitely miss you!

Weih excited weih nak Raya(:
Weih PMR lagi 17 hari wei. (:
Weih reandang, ketupat sume dah ready weih. Tinggal makan je weih. (:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitrri to all fellow Muslims. Maaf Zahir & Batin! Don't play play with mercun aaahh!

Ciao.

No comments: