Monday, August 24

Here comes the moment.

When I just wish that I could die, right away! I mean, seriously.
Everything is bothering me like hell!
Thinking for the solution. The best for it. For a better.
Whatever I do is never enough. Whatever I say is never enough.
Never.

But deep down there,
I actually do it with passion.
I actually say it with love.

It kills me knowing that they do not appreciate.
Sadly, I can't literally change their minds.
There is nothing I can do except facing & accepting the fact.

If only I could find beautiful & meaningful words, to rearrange into sentences and tell them about what my heart thinks. About what my heart has to talk about. About what my heart has to say.
Again, if only..

For now, I'll go off.
Rest, give myself a break. Think of anything that I can do for a better result.
& pray to Allah for guidance. For help in this.

This leads to one thing.
One word.
Depression.

Love,
Nina

No comments: