Sunday, August 2

Bon Voyage!

Hi.

As you know, I'll be leaving for Australia tomorrow with Mom, Apit & Mak Long (my aunt) . Sadly, Aril's not going. He has his college and according to him, a day off is like a week off so imagine that.. Coming back on Sunday. Will be reaching Malaysia approximately at 9-10pm.

The flight's at night, but I am still not coming to school. Mom&I need do to some shopping, plus the H1N1 confirmed case in SriKL. So, like my cousin says, 'prevention is better than cure' haha.

Plus I gotta pack, yes I've not started packing.. D: And the major thing is that my girls aren't coming to school! They gotta quarantine themselves for the whole week as the confirmed case is the classmate.

Gosh, I have no mood to blog.. Owell Natalie & Swei, I want you guys to have negative H1N1 and get well soon babies!

As for Farah, good luck staying at home for the whole week. HE HE HE HE! And Aliya&classmates, I'm sorry. I know I told you that I'd be coming to school on Monday. But it's totally a last-minute decision. & I'd really appreciate if you just keep track on my school work or home work. Thanks.

Ok, take care. Bye.

---------------------------------------
Just had a conversation with my mom..

Mom: Kak Wanie said that it's not that cold anymore.. But still la, I want you to bring your sweaters. I know you can't tahan punya..
Nina: Okay, sure.. Ohhh! It's gonna be soooo nice, kan?
Mom: Yaa. Dylan tak pinjam die punye sweater ke? *wide smile*
Nina: Ibuuuu! What's that suppose to meaaaan!?
Mom: HAHAHAH!

Sarcasm much! Hahaha. My mom is full of sarcasm.. & I think she accidentally read a little of my letter to Dy. AND NOW I FEEL SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN', dem!

But she looked okay though. She just sed like 'you guys are still small.. Nothing to be serious about..' That kinda thing. But yeah, I just knew that she read it -.-

Owell, thank you Ibu for passing the letter to him.

Love,
Nina.

No comments: