Saturday, July 25

I'm so lonely.. I have no one to talk to. I have nothing to do ): Dy's out with his buddies, partying :P Mom's with her comedian. Aril's doing his own business. Apit is out.

So I decided to blog! Hee. Tak de lah... I am just bored.
Not really. Owell, since I owe you pictures from my Cherating trip with family, I'll post it up now. But I'm not gonna post everything up, just some..
On the way..
I know you love my looooooong tongue (;




Stopped by for Durians. Ibu was craving for it.



BAAAAM!!


The Legend Hotel.


My gladiator that Kak Wanie bought for me, aww cutecutetedybear! hahaha :P
I like em.


Here comes the MOOOONSTER!



Yeah, he loves me (;


No offence to anyone, but this restaurant wasn't that good.



Looks nice kan? But ohgod, it was tasteless :S



A must-photo.
Ahhh, beach. Dream come true (:


(:


& the cousins came; Kak Yang & Oma.


Hahaha, for you Dy!


Majalah Mangga. Nak mane satu? Hahaa.


In the process..


Tadaaaa!


Then it was Aril's turn.



Then it was mine.


Is Apit gonna get his turn?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Hell yeah! hahaha
Since Dy said nothing is impossible, look what we did.. haha :P

.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Apit is stroooooong!
2 fatties on top of him, PFT


Ber chill at the balcony.



Kak Ati & I.




Metal Slug is a must! hehehe :D


Went over to the cousins' house.
Oma bought this Bumblebee head thing, lol!





The Guitarist, The Pianist & The Drummer. (;
My top matched with the drums, hee


byebye.
Love,
Nina.

No comments: