Saturday, June 13

My superb days (:

TODAY WAS THA BOMB!!

ahhh, it was plain THA BOMB. Okay, enough.

Last Saturday I went out with Farah, Swei, Hariz-Farah's brother, to Pyramid when it was suppose to be the 4some. - Natalie, Swei, Farah and I. Watched 17 Again, and HOT DEM it was good. I'd give it a 9/10. Hehe. Had Sakae Sushi for dinner, and headed to the friend's house as she was leaving KL. And that night, the other friend slept over the house, OH WE WERE SO LAME! :D




Hariz.

Last Sunday, went to Pavilion with Ibu, Apit and the other friend (sorry, not gonna involve any names here. not gonna ruin any situations, heh) twas disappointing cause all of the things that attracted me, were FRIGGING expensive. Bloody hell, dem mad. So Mom sed, 'don't worry, later on when we go to Aussie, you will find lots of outfits that are your tastes plus they're gonna be so cheap compared to Malaysia' I was like, HOT DEM. hehe.

On Wednesday, the 10th. Went to Pyramid again but this time kononnya 'double date' with Apit. HAHAHA! Cannot go! Apit, the brother. Eka, his girlfriend. Haikal, Eka's lil brother. Dy, my penguin! :D Makaned Carls Jr and watched Monsters vs Alien. I'd give it a 7/10. LAAAAME! *inside thing* hehe. Dy went back home with us, ate Bihun Sup for dinner. 10ish Aunty Ana, the mother came and fetched him.

Friday, the 12th. Went out with my Barbie! She picked me up at 5ish, went to Holiday Villa. Did part of our homeworks and swam for only 20minsish. haha ;D Whatevs, I had fun okey. Went back to her house after swimming, had dinner and ciaoed.


















Spot my braids (:


Farah, my Barbie!

Today!
Woke up at 1045am with a smile and had a thought that My Penguin was getting ready to come over to the house (: Showered. 11ish, and he came. Hee! Kami ber-hardcore buat homework, and damn he managed to finish his homework but not me ):

Well, mine was more than his okay! ;P Spaghetti and Garlic Bread for lunch, ouh YUM! Dy liked it! hahahaa. Especially the home made Garlic Bread kan? Don't deny. Then, he was suppose to join my family & I for dinner at Borneo Rainforest, Sunway but he felt bad D: He thought that he was being such a troublesome. So Aunty Ana came, chit chatted and they went back home.

9pmish, went to Rainforest and HOT DEM my dinner was superb! I had Cantonese Yee Mee with the beverage, the fragrance coconut. YUM! And on the way back home, the whole car xaxau-ed like crap. haha, dem today's the bomb! And now, am bloggin (:

Randomites.

Mom: Apit, bile nak bawak Ibu pegi MOS?
Apit: Laaah, Ibu cakap la bile bile mase je..
Mom: Hmm.. Tunggu lah Nina 18 dulu.

I was likeeeeeee. Awwwh, Ibu so sweeet. She'd rather wait for time than leave me alone at home. Haha.

Aunty Ana: That is whyyy, you Nina advantage laa. You're a girl.
Nina: O.o
Aunty Ana: You're a girl so can easily take rich boys.
Nina: HAHAH!
Aunty Ana: You can get them, if anything Aunty can teach you..
And everyone was laughing like mad cows. haha

Hahaha! Semangatness.
Dy! It came out from your Mom's mouth ehhh, not mine. hahaha! :P

Ahhh~ I finally updated my blog. Suke Farah? ;P Honestly, I really had a lot of fun from this Mid Break. When it was actually suppose to be my study week?? Adoiii.

BYE!

Love, Nina.


P/S: I love my family,
I love my ho's & bro's,
I love MY penguin! (:

No comments: