Monday, June 1

Indescribable mood and feelings.

Special announcement:
I LOST MY PHONE!

When.
Last night, May 30.
During Sri KL's Charity Dinner.
Dan semasa saye sedang ber-dancefloor.

Where.
Sunway hotel.

How.
I put my clutch under the table.
Am sure one of the waiters stole it.

Reason.
Stupidity, clumsiness, carelessness.
Mainly, stupidity.

Result.
Mom called Sunway Hotel, talked to the person on duty, reported. Few hours later, they found the clutch but nothing was inside. Will be taking the clutch by tomorrow.

Things I've lost.
Hand phone
RM50++
My all-time favorite lip gloss
A ring
Mentos
The ticket
Photostatted IC

Okey dokey, that is all. For now, do not call/text me. After getting a new phone or whatsoever, I'll tell ;)

Just FYI, I need no more comment about the lost, thank you. Much appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am currently at SJMC as Aril is admitted due to dengue fever. But he is recovering. His platelets dropped down around more than 50, but it is now increasing. Tonight, I'm sleeping over to take care of him and also Mom since Mom's not feeling well too. So decided to take care both of em, mainly Mom. Situations are just going up and down with these things. Sigh.

So, tomorrow, I don't think it's gonna be a productive one. I mean, I guess I'll just be here in the hospital, taking care of Aril&Ibu.

The next day, Tuesday.. I have cooking class with Dy at Lazat, Petaling Jaya. heee :D Looking forward to it!

Okey dokey. That's all for the update! Btw, won't be updating my blog as often as before ya!
Loves, Nina (:

P/S: You are the bestest among the best (:
Stay it this way.

No comments: