Saturday, June 27

incredible week.

hey there.
this week has been a pretty hectic one. hehe. saddening, happy, high, depressed, sawan, heee.

I just got back from my dear Shao Wei's surprise party which was held in her house. Quite a number of people came; thank youu :D

Owell, I have plenty and super loads of pictures. Cherating trip, Previous Thursday, Swei's party. I'll post up the ones on Thursday first. The rest, soon. Eh Nat.. Coming Soon? (((((((:

Thursday, we had free periods for Chinese since the teacher didn't come. And Liya brought her camera, so we took loads and loads of pictures (: Plus had cooking lesson (KH) early in the morning.

Before going to pictures, I got number 3 :/ But stttiiill, my percentage is baaaad!

Here comes the gambars (:


Sausage + Egg Rolls.


My cooking partner; Aliya Syaqira binti Mohd Manan.
Heee :D


The classmates.
Clockwise: See Tiem, Wee Lee, Kah Mun, Liya, Myself.


Trust me, it did't taste good. It was super salty and guess what? The teacher was the one who added salt into my 'inti' =.=


Swine Flu Swine Flu Swine Flu!






Liya, Claire and I.
Claire is the food and sweets supplier in class :D
Psst, she sits behind me. Hua Hua Hua!




Us with Chen Hui.
Lala is a must.






Mahathir syok sendiri at the back, Nik aka Niko with the peace sign, Kah Ming aka Kambing with the Face Mask and Chen Hui with the horny look + lala pose.






Everybody says, 'Putuuuuuuutu!'
*Putu mayam :D








I like these two.














Nigel's butt!





Left to Right:
Prasad, Mahathir, Terence, Gary, Kah Ming, Liya, Niko, Myself, Claire.

































The Eeeeeeend! Btw, on Thursday had Art too. And IT WAS FUN! Went to the Art Room for the clay thingy. haha. And I did something for my roon (: Thursday was fun laaaah ;P

More posts are coming to eaaaaaat you! hehe.

BeeteeDoubleYou, I watched Transformers 2 with the Girls-Swei, May yin, Farah, Natalie-today. Dem, twas good. I expected more, hehe. And, oh god. I am just plain tired. I gotta let my computer sleeps too. hehe.
Bye, readers. Take care(:

Swei,
Happy 15th Birthday!

Love, Nina.

P/S: No one is a winner by fighting. Ooooh, I liiike (:

No comments: