Saturday, May 23

I've Found You (:

Found this. Chen Hui's blog. I find it funny, but sweet. Random too. hee

'Classmates.


Sometimes i dislike them, every time call me retard and insult me, they don't even bloody care abt me, bloody shit la, but sometimes i like them alot, dm funny, especially kming, i like his laughing lol, gary is so good this year, 3ple five book le, prasad is so into the psp, ming is so into his hutan simpanan(legs hair) lol, Nik is still the same old Nik, Mahathir is Tits LOL, Nigel is stronger TT, Terence is so childish like me LOL, Aliya is different cuz no bracers, but i dont like when she cry, haha, Nina got Megat haha, so lovely couple.'

P/S: Currently, berhardcore with my studies :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nina got megat?? whatttt???? haihhh

Ninaberry said...

it wasn't me. hahahah

Anonymous said...

takde2...betul tuh huuhuh