Wednesday, April 29

A very short and fine day.

Hey there. Did you know that I'm ponteng-ing? Heee. Kidding lah. I don't ponteng lah.

Just that I had an appointment with the doctor at DEMC; Darul Ehsan Medical Centre bout my skin. Last time I posted a post saying that I have Pitysiasis Alba; the skin thingy thingy. And yeah, it's getting worse now so tried DEMC instead of SJMC. And so, Dad picked me up from school at 10.30am just now, and sent me to DEMC and Mom brought me to her friend, the dermatologist.

After that went to Secret Recipe for lunch and it was like 1.20pm at the time. So Mom was like asking, 'what lesson dyou have later on?' I sed, 'Now, I have Math and later I have 2 periods of Coco, means after Coco school ends.' Then she was like, 'Haaaa, then no need to go back laa. Just ask your classmates or your friends to just put your bag aside for today' I was like, 'Wow, okaaayy..'

HeeeHee. And now I have about 5-8 cream/lotion to apply every single day. Crapness! haha. But she was nice, she gave this special sunblock which i have to apply everyday and also cream for acne. It's like, I went there for my Pitysiasis Alba instead she gave meds for the Alba and also acne. Hehe(:

So, that's all for the update. I just feel like updating, so yeah. I don't have pictures anyhoos. It's in the computer cause I am currently using Aril's lappy. And the computer is being a sissy, so I'm pretty lazy when it comees to the computer. :))

BYE!

Love, Nina.
P/S: Just be strong! ;)

No comments: