Wednesday, April 15

Today, I was explaining to a customer that the coffee house where I work does not serve juice. The next customer in line slaps me and calls me a racist. She thought I said we don't serve jews. My supervisor saw and fired me. *Hint hint to Mr Shankar's son, haaahaa ;P*

Today, a cute boy told me I looked like a celebrity. Flattered, I asked who I resembled. He responded by saying that I looked exactly like Ugly Betty. He was serious.

Today, I stumbled upon my boyfriend's Facebook. His second Facebook. On which I also stumbled upon his second girlfriend. *Thank God Dy doesn't have a Facebook account*

Something I found, and I like it. :D Thanks Vee. *No, I'm not having a bad day. hahaha BTW, I got Second Place for Triple Jump. Hehe, my distance was 7.99meters, approximately 8 laaah! -.-

Pictures for Chen Hui. & we camho-ed in the bus. Plus I knew that he's not the camera-shy guy, so yah.



Come on, it's a must thing la okay!


We like this soo much man. It's like dem cool ;D




That's all for today! Long Jump tomorrow. BYEEE! :)

No comments: