Tuesday, March 31

Pictures Day!

It is usually celebrated when I'm lazy to update my blog but I still wanna update my blog. hehe


Few weeks ago, Mom bought a new tee to the vee! ;)
29", it's not bad. hehe.

23 March.
Celebrated Vee's birthday. Well, we, myself Aril and the friends threw a surprise party at her place for her. hehe. And it worked ;)


Ceeeh, Jess See's house konon. *Inside thing*


Vee's close friends; her college mate, Samantha and Su Yiin.


They are twins!
Sarah and Jia Shen.


Another pair of twins. But special sikit.
Cina + Melayu = Cilayu.


Funniness!


The view from Vee's condo :))


Fuhhlamak!


Haha, a picture with the birthday girl. ;P
Vee's baju and shorts aka boxers. ;D


Jengjeng!

The other day, after school.. I saw JT man! ;)




-Random-
Married But Available.
Aril's ............. moto? hahahahaha, chilla Vee! ;P


My favorite kid; Haikal my lamo! :)
Earth Hour night. Spent the night with Apit, Eka (the gf) *eyebrows*, Auntie Laily (the mother), Faiz and Haikal (the lil brothers.)
Yah I know I was sesat there kan! ;P Oh well, we had dinner at Borneo Rainforest, in front of Sunway hotel and went round and round in KL. hehe.

HaikalMe
Kak Nina, name Haikal H-A-I-K-A-L kan?
Yeaaa..
cube cancel I-K-A-L.. Jadi apa?
Ha...?
ALRIGHT!

Hahahaa. Dy, he actually did your ALRIGHT tone. I totally laughed my lungs out. haha, lame lamo!

29 March.
Early celebration for Ibu's birthday! It was a very sweet and happy one. We surprised her with her favourite dish which is Rendang, and together with a cake. Cheese cake :) When we surprised her the cake, she sed, 'awwh, thank you. Ade rendang lah, durian la, cake la.. Oh, it made my day.' I was so touched tau! eheheh. ;D Then at night went for movies, The International at Pyramid and it was supposed to be a surprise thing but Apit spoilt it. haha You're the best, bu!


Spot the cute lil cheese cake.

30 March.
Got back home from school, baked cupcakes for Ibu. Well, it was a surprise lah. But in the end, I did everything in the last minute and so she saw what I was doing, and not that surprise anymore. hehe But still, she loved it okay! ;) Plus I did it myself with a lil bit of Kak Ati's help and it was my frigging first time. *If I ever told you that I baked this and that before, then I lied. AHAHAH* Ohwell, yeaaah. It turned out to be good, I think. Well, the ppl in school sed it was great! Natalie even ate 5 of em. HAHA. Not how I expected lah. Expected the cupcakes to be ugly and not nice. hehe.


1


2


3


4


5
There were 70++ all together. hehe.


See! She loved it. But at the time, she had to go out with her friends, so she told Kak Ati to keep those cupcakes and pack it up for tomorrow cause she wanted to bring em to the office to makan.. AWWWWH :'))






Today, 31 March.

Yah, I cut my fringe. hehe. I got bored with my old fringe, that's why.


Moody Aril :(
Heh, no lah. That's his I'mDrivingFace.


Asked him to posed! hehehe ;D
Angin and air (not water but air).
Angin dan angin. haha.
Get it? :D nvm.

Alrighty, that's all for the update! More to come, readers! :) GREENS! QUALIFY FOR TOMORROW'S LAKE RUN! MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR BESTEST! ;) Tata, readers!


Love, Nina.

P/S: Understanding. Agree? ((:

No comments: