Tuesday, March 3

Mom, thank you(:

I have a surprise for you guys!
Before that, please follow these steps :)


1. Give a weird look, and must have the curiosity-ness!

Darling,
I believe U deserve this...
-Ibu-


2. Take it out and hold it.


3. Just peep.


4. SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5. Stare at it!

Oh my god. This is so unbelievable and unexpected. This totally didn't even pop up in my head. Oh god, thank youuu!

I got back home at 5.30pm, put my bag down, and makan-ed. 5.45pm, chilled and bergoreng guitar outside of the house.. Stoned, text-ed, crapped. Till 6.15pm. Apit came and joined me. Suddenly, we had this conversation..

ApitNina
Weih, aku call diorang mintak ticket Jason Mraz................ dorang kate dah sold out.
HUH?! *extremely sad face* Serious? Ko biar betul..
Ye ah!
Both stoned
Ke ko tipu ni??
Hak alaaa, aku nak tipu buat ape.. Betullll..
Kol brape ko call tadi?
3 lebih. Aku bgn kol 2.30pm lepak jap pastu aku call..
Stoned
Apit, biar betul?? APAHAL SUMEORANG NAK PEGI CONCERT DIE NIH?! BEST SANGAT KE DIE?! (tak sedar diri yang die nak pegi tgk nih) NI YANG TAK LEH BLAH NI!! *Sudah marah laaaah*
DAH AKU CALL DORANG KATE SOLD OUT..
Tak pe lah.. Qadak dan Qadar. Aih. Terime jelah kenyataan yg ticket tu dah sold out..
Hmm, tau pon..
Both stoned again
Then, I remembered, just now in school. Shaza told me that Diyana's brother's girlf is selling Jason Mraz tickets. So I texted Dii asking if it's true. And Dii replied, 'Mhmm' I was like, =.=. Hahaha.
Then few minutes later,
Eh, ko ade dapat surat eh?
Hah? Mane ade.. Surat ape? Dari mane?
Ntah, aku tgk kat meja sikat ko, gerrrrram je aku nak bukak..
I ran and went up and saw the envelope. Screamed my lungs out! ahahahahahahhah ;D

Excited lebih.. I danced, screamed more, jump, shuffled?? overall I was gila la.. Completely. Called Mom of course.. Dy, tak jawab *exercising konon. Hahah* so called Farah and told her. Then, Natalie was sleeping. Still, told her. Haha. Then I tried calling Swei, but couldn't D: Called Kak Yang, Esah. Heheheheheheheheheheheheheehheeheh :))) Gosh, I'm so happy.

Ibu, you know I love you and that's for sure. And not just because you surprised me with the ticket. ;) You know I do and always will. It was so sweet of you, Bu.. I totally didn't see this coming. And I actually fell for Apit's trick. PFFT. But whatever it is, thank you for having faith in me, thanks for all the confidence you built during the exam week, thank you for every single thing you've done for/to me. :) I love you, Mom. Will make you even more proud for my coming big test, PMR. :)

No comments: