Friday, February 6

:)

Just got back from the airport! Surprisingly, I didn't cry kan Kak Wanie? Yeaaaap, she's on her way back to Aussie! :)





So, school was... normal. Full of home work, conflicts, complains, pains, clueless, curiosity, fun etc. Before that, Kuantan was great yet not satisfied. Haha. 4 days isn't enough maaaaan! We need AT LEAST.... 2 weeks? :S Hell yeah. Hot dem. Lots of pictures. Will be posting em if I'm not lazy. ;D

Ouh, today had try outs for Green House Cheer.. Heehee. It was okay but most of them were shy. :(( Yes, I'm velli sad. *Should not be shy to do something when you really want em. I'd say, confidence my dearies! ;))

Okay, guess I will stop here and GOD IT'S 11.45pm! Going to MPSJ stadium for training tomorrow morning. So, alright. Tata. Take care, wonderful readers! And Happy holidays!

hello long fringy!
Love, Nina:)

  • Happy Advance Birthday, Diyanah Tan Radzi! *See you tomorrow!
  • Happy Advance Birthday, Intan Payungku! :D Have fun, dear.
P/S: The girl is so back on track! ;))

No comments: