Saturday, December 27

TMITH.

Hello there. :) It's 1.30 in the morning. Just had a wonderful chat with Iman. Ha ha, suprisingly, he was still awake. *I know you're reading this. :P Anyway, had my ladies' day out today with Mom and Kak Ati. And it was tiring but fun, which is a good thing. Planned to go KL in the morning. But because of me, we scratched that plan. HeHe. So, I suggested The Curve. :D

Ouh man, didn't know FOS was bloody good. Hahahaha! I was so happy cause it was cheap. :D Got my two sleeveless and one colorful necklace. ;D I was so shocked when I saw one sleeveless costs RM10. Hehe. Tried to search for long sleeve. TAK JUMPA! Found one in Debenhams. But they didn't have sale. Aiyo maaa Aiyo paa! Christmas la dei! So, guess what was my last resort..
.

.

.

.

.

.
Kak Wanieeeeeeeee! Hahahahahaha! I'm so evil. Hehe, well. Called her and asked if she could get long sleeve over there. *She bought a new dress for me* Muahahaha! :D


Secret Recipe.


Nak muncung gaaak! aih, tak paham lah.
:D


I like the background. :D
DAH GEMOK KAAAAAN?! Sigh, Nina.. Treadmill tomorrow nak? :))
But dem, Naim said I'm chubbier now. Haha,

So, got back home around 7. Maghrib-ed and got ready for dD's Doa Selamat (since she's leaving for Cherating tomorrow, for National Service) 3 bloody months, weih! Damn. I am soooooooooo gonna miss her. Sigh. I just love her laaah! And I mean it, D. I wonder if she's reading this.. HAHAHAHAHA! Well, I certainly know that you won't have to time to go through my blog but I'll just pray for your safety, alright dear? Love you, family! Muaaah!


I am gonna miss you.


i AM GONNA miss you.


i am gonna MISS YOU.

So that was it for today. As for yesterday, Christmas.. I celebrated at Sg. Gabai, Hulu Langat. Haha! Went there with my family and Apit's friends; Boy, Yen, Faris, Sean, Haiqal, Apis, Zaim, Izati, Epy/Appy/Affy, Ameer. All together 4 cars ;D

We didn't really take pictures.. So, these are the only pictures that I have in my phone. The ones in the camera, I've thought about it and I totally forgot about the cable-hilang. So cannot be transferred. Well, there you go ;D


After the Jungle Trekking.


With Sean, the one with the purple pillow and Boy with the black cap.

But I'd rate the fun over 10; 9.5/10. Honestly, whenever Apit's friends are around, they'll add 40% of the fun. Haha. So that's all for today. Bye, readers! Have a good day, since I'll be going to Melaka later :) Take care. Love, Nina.



p/s: Kak Wanie, come here faster!
p/s #2: You were so straight-forward, I liiiike! ;)
p/s #3: I love you, dD!
p/s #4: Farah, I just can't believe they actually happened. *TooMuchInfoToHandle, hint hint! Or maybe, lovely hands.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!! Love you, bunny!
p/s #5: Iman.. Ha. :D :D :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where you went for jungle trekking but it tired you out. For more jungle romps check out Nature Escapes

Ninaberry said...

haha, what i meant was that, not literally jungle trekking.. ;D