Monday, December 1

Still in my Heart.

Hello there, yes I know I have not been bloggin. I'm lazy lah :D Grr, I need to remind myself..
Tuesday night: GEDIK's birthday party
Wednesday evening: Intan's gathering
Thursday evening: Farah's birthday celebration, baby!


Followed Apit to 15, jamming with the friends.
Was my first time so my ears were super pekak okay!

27th, went out with friends to watch Twilight. 10/10, no seriously. Cause I didn't read the book, no high expectations lah!


HeeHee, sepet!


Yoke shan :)


Natalie MIA..
If you're wondering, it's Missing In Action. LOL


Got home around 6. Went to Rafi Bistro, lepak-ed with Dad, Apit at first. Aril came after picking Vee Vien up since she will be watching Twilight together with the family.. (Yes, two times in one day) DEM it was hilarious.. Cause Vee Vien was there, so Dad was in the 'mood' to get to know new people. PFT, Dad, PFT. :D


Jan&March, March&Feb, Jan&Feb (HAHAHA), August&Feb*eyebrows*, November&any month will do.. HAHAHAHAHA! *inside joke*


at home while waiting for Ika (Apit's friend) to come.


Bangles from India man!
Thanks Vee! You know I love these things. ;)

Ika came around 8pm. Shoot off at 8.15pm. Went for 9.20pm show. FYI, I can really watch it for billion times. :D After the movies, went for SUPPER at Mamak Bistro! :D


Take 1
*Tomyam tomyam!*


Take 2
*Spot the shirt color? HAHA!
Black&Black, Yellow&Yellow*


The chit chatting part :)


HA! You see, the Mommy was really into it ehh. LOL


Yours truly.

P/S: I find T.I. quite hot:) You can go wherever you liiiikee.. YEAAHH~
P/S #2: Carlisle Cullen is not bad whaaaaat!
P/S #3: Soooo looking forward to meet Natalie's cousins; Becca and Martin. :)) and Lagoon this Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohmg! nina. T.I. is super hottttttttttttttttt!!!!!! i noticed that when he sang with JT at last yr's grammys. now i can have whatever i likeeeeee