Saturday, November 15

VihVeanne tagged me! :D


1. What’s your ambition?

psychologist/counselor.

2. Describe yourself with 3 adjectives.

Loud, crazy, tall-for-my-age.

3. If you could be honest to your best friend, what would you actually tell her?

Nothing else since I've always been honest to em.

4. Are you happy with your life?

So far, yes. :)

5. How many babies you want?

Maximum, around 3-4. Oh I love lil kids! :D

6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?

This one Estee Lauder perfume that my aunt gave it to me. Heh. And currently I like the smell of my body mist which my aunt gave it to me too. Kak Wanie - From VS yaa. HAHAHAHA! :P

7. What is your goal for this year?

This year? Haha, dah nak abes da laaaa.!

8. Do you believe in eternity love?

Vee: Cut away the eternity.
Sounds like some perfume.

Nina: Hahaha, I agree with you.

9. What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)

Did anyone ever tell you that nobody's perfect?

10.What feeling do you love most?

when I get to help somebody. OH, love it sangat! And especially when they thanked you for it. FUHHLAMAK!

11. What is your bad habit?

Something with my hair. :S

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?

Not satisfied? Come, let's talk. :)

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Them, yeah.

14. What does flying means to you?

You can fly only when you have wings.. HEEHEE! Ridiculous =.=

15. What do you crave for the most currently?

Caramel pudding, alah, FOOD LAH!

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

She's hyper.
Tall&Sexy
Loyal
Pretty
LAME!
Gila
Loving&Caring

17. What would you really like to do, like right now ?

Makan delicious foods.

18. What will u become in another 10 years to come?

Still studying for psychology, I guess.

19. Do you reread text messages that woo-ed/affect you?

Depends.

20. If both, your family members and your beloved friends were in danger.. Who would you save first when both DESPERATELY need help?

Oh tough nyaaa! Well, first of all, I wouldn't put my family aside. Okay, conclusion. If possible, I wouldn't do anything for them to be in such danger.

Instructions

Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.

Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post.

Notify them in their cbox that they’ve been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

People i tag:

Esah! NGEHH, Zou, Natalie, Farah, Shao Wei, Shaza, May yin and Rekha (if she reads my blog)

No comments: