Wednesday, November 5

Life.

hello there:) I've been very lazy lately. That's why I don't really update my blog. Since Facebook is what I do everyday :S

Well, school has been school! :/ Got back most of my results. Not bad. I just hope I won't get C and below for any of my subjects. And I think I'll have to say goodbye to my "number 1 in class". Hmm. Oh but, there's something that I'm not satisfied about..

You see,
today, few of the Miss Malaysia something something (I'm not so sure) came to our school. They talked about their experience, they motivated us etc. But it was only for Girls in Form 1, 2 and 3. So it started around 0930, if I'm not mistaken, and it ends around 1400. And after lunch, suddenly my class monitor came up to me and sed, "____ wrote your name in the Control Book cause you weren't in the class. We were supposed to go back to class, you know." And I was like.. What the kuk! I didn't know anything at all. So was everyone else.

So at that time, I didn't really care. Then, at 1400, went back to class and checked the Control Book. And ____ wrote there, "Nina, Aliya, Sook Teng, Zhao Ying, (and more names) tiada di dalam kelas. Keluar rehat awal" I was like.. OMG. So shocking. I mean you see, the school already organized for the girls to go to the auditorium and have this 'talk' with the Miss Dotdotdot. So yes of course, all we can do was just to follow what they want us to do.. And she actually wrote, "Keluar rehat awal" ?! I can accept if she were to write there, "berada di dalam Auditorium" or something like that, you know. I was so pissed off at that moment. I mean, come on. If I knew that I had to go back to class.. I will. Even though we have to go for the talk, but I knew nothing about it. What dyou expect me to do? But then, I thought back. There's no use of getting mad about it when I'm just going for some talk which the school has already organized. So if she were to scold us.. I guess I know what to do. :)

Phew, enough of the story telling part. Life has been pretty hectic, doe! Gile, major ups and downs every single day! Sigh. Okay, now I just feel like to just list down all of the things that I wanna type :)
  1. Dad's no feeling well D:
  2. Errors in passport. So have to complain and correct it. Gotta go back to the office and edit and wait and oh i don't know.
  3. Tomorrow's big brother's birthday.. Gonna have a wonderful dinner at home.. Menu: Steamboat! YUM:)
  4. Made a new friend, his name is Syamsul. A guy from a school in Shah Alam. He's also Iman's friend. Ala, so many connections actually. It's like some kind of food web dah jadi. Hehe. Apparently, he's close to Intan (a Form 1 girl in my school). So woah, banyak! He talks a lot and that's good! He's friendly too. :D
  5. Going to Charmaine's place on Friday after school. The climax part is that, the four of us are going - Swei, Farah, Natalie and I. So it's like complete man! Hehe. Maine already planned some stuff. And heard it's like super full. HAHA. Like it's scheduled or something like that. Was supposed to be a sleepover, but no one is sleeping over. D:
  6. I had fun today since the Miss Dotdotdot came. Cause we had some activities. The Skittles - May yin, Sheila, Claire, Yoke Shan, Aliya and Shaza and the five of us - Charmaine, Natalie, Swei, Farah and myself, made a group as that was what they wanted us to do. So it was really fun, laughed here and there.. :)
  7. It's guitar week this week, for me, Aliya, Prasad, Mahathir and Jean. HeeHee. :D So, all of us bring our guitars. *my sarcastic voice* Well, somehow, this one guy.. Just told me that he's not coming to school tomorrow! :P
Alright, that's all for today. Good bye, readers. Take care. Loves, Nina.


Ika. :)
Last week, went to Kuantan.. For the other reception, and I was with this girl all the time.. And on that day.. Felt like a mother. :) *Gosh, so dramatic* But one thing I can't forget is that, I actually helped her to take her bath. Ngehh!

No comments: