Monday, November 10

Hello, readers. Ouh, school was such a bore. Thought I could exercise the whole day today, well.. Apparently, Mom asked me to go to school. But tomorrow, I was planning to go to the Gym with Natalie. Hehe. I hope it's possible.

So, yesterday.. Went to Sunway Pyramid with the Family. Had Subway for lunch. Shopped for swimming suits then went to Machines since my iSkin (the silicone) is not sensitive with the touch. But the frigging thing was, I left the receipt at home. =.= After that went to TGV and bought for the midnight's tickets - James Bond, baby!

After Pyramid went to Puchong since Mom received a call talkin about free vacation voucher or something to the effect.. Went there and they talked and talked and talked till 8pm++. Then, went back home.. Watched a lil TiVo and Facebook :D Around 10, got ready to go for the movie..

Well, James Bond.. Hmph, I'd rate it as 8.5/10. The actions were awesome, just the story line. :) Expected more though.

GASP! Wanna know something? Aril's sitting for the big exam tomorrow, SPM! HAHA, dang. Oh well, he did quite good for his trials. I'm sure he can do way better for his SPM. ;) Good luck brothah!


Last but not least, I had a great talk with my lovely cousin just now. Thanks for the conversation and I am truly happy for you. All the best to you and take a good care of yourself. :)

Same goes to all of you as I gotta go now. Goodbye. Take care and good night.

Loves, Nina.

No comments: