Friday, October 17

WELCOME HOME!

Yay! K Wanie and Apit is backkkk!! Weee. Oh, not to forget.. On Wednesday, Mom, Aril and I were having dinner. So we talked about K Wanie and Apit arriving at 9pm++. I mean, what time to shoot off from house etc etc. Then, suddenly.. K Ati was like, "Eh, Nina ade tution besok!" I was like.. OHMYGOD! Pressure much?! Then I was like.. NOOO, Mom please do something.. She didn't say anything but she asked me to just stay at home and have the class then. I was freaking down. It's like what the hell.. I can't pick my sister up from the airport. So yeah, I was super down.. And somehow.. I was thinking of texting Cikgu and ask him to bring forward the class. Instead of at 8, make it at 5pm. :D So, texted him.. And he sed he'll reply ASAP. I'm like, okay.. Maybe not. So whatever.. So the next day, school.. After school, he texted me.. He sed he can have the class at 5pm. I was superbly happy man! Called Mom and told her bout the changes in time. She was like, "Oooooh, clever ehhh youuu!" Haha. So, got back home, and guess what? My tuition teacher called and sed his car broke down! HAHA! What a miracle. I mean, I'm sorry for what happened to my teacher but you seee!! I can go plus won't be having any classes! Weeeeheee. :D

Thank god. So picked em up... Got home. Damn she was happy to see all of us. Oh, fyi, I'm taller than my sister now.. MUAHA! Okay, then, we ate Rendang and Ketupat and all of the Raya's dishes. K Ati made em specially for K Wanie since she's coming back on that day (yesterday).

And now, I'm currently in school. Having computer lesson but we've finshed the chapters so the teacher gave the permission to surf the net. :)

But mm, so far, my day's really bad. :( Just from the starting of my day, when I woke up. Because.. Aril can not come to school!!! He's graduating tonight, so the school gave the Form 5's a day off. :( AND ARIL FREAKING PLANNED TO BREAKFAST WITH K WANIE AND APIT TODAY AT RAFI, WITHOUT ME!!!! It's freaking sad, Aril!! But, I have no idea whether they went or not.

Hmm, anyways, tonight.. As I sed, Aril's graduating.. Whole family's going.(except Dad. HAHA) Oh, at Grand Selangor Ballroom (if I'm not mistaken), Sheraton Hotel. Tomorrow morning, have to wake up at 6am (yes, very early) to go to Kuantan for my cousin's wedding.. Morning, akad nikah.. At night, the dinner. The next morning which is Sunday morning, Apit will be sending Aril and I to the airport and we're flying off to Shah Alam together!! :D

And the next day's exam. =.= Music, Chinese and BM paper 2. Okay, that's all for today.

p/s: Terence and I kautim (however the spelling is) ady! Haha. Bye.
p/ss: Lazy to recheck/reread. Don't mind the errors..

Bye, take care. Loves, Nina.

No comments: