Saturday, October 25

Tradition.

Hey there, readers.. Last night was fantastic! Just that Foursome wasn't complete and also a few people couldn't come. This is like our, 4th or 5th year of the occasion. *Title of the post. So, pictures are just gonna do the talking. ;)




Natalie Hay Yian Yian, the hot babe.


Natalie, Farah (no, it's not fake) , and Shaza.




Incomplete.


Isn't it impossible if we don't get high?
She was dancing to In The Ayer.


You looked so gorg last night. :)


Zafira's belated (cousin, left) and Apit's advance (brother, middle) 21st birthday celebration.


Perfect; Delicious!
*Spot the Red Airplane. :)


Take One.


Take Two.
With Iman.
*God, I look short. :S Nahh, he's just tall. KAN? ;)




Iman, K Wanie (my sister) , Nina, Putri (the sister; K Wanie's friend).




Farah, Natalie and Mommy!




Farah and Natalie missing K Wanie. ;)


Late at night, still eating! Haha. Was hungry okeyyy! That's Zanella in red. K Wanie's friend.


Zafira!
Fall for you reminds me of you laa! haha.


Perfect yet incomplete.

Everything finished around 3am+, but slept at 4.30? Oh, tiring. :) Well, that's all for today, not to forget, I'll be posting up pictures during my cousin's wedding last weekend. But I think Imma get it like really late, cause Syed (the photographer) is still editing em. But I guess there'll be more pictures will be added tomorrow as I'm going to the bride's side of the wedding in Seremban. Yahoooo!

Okay, tata. Take care, love. Nina:)

p/s: I sooo can't wait for exams to be over and sooo gonna go to the extreme park for wall climbing with Apit. ;)

No comments: