Monday, August 18

Hello, readers. I just found out that the song The Remedy, it's by Jason Mraz! HAHA! Okay, enough..

So, as you know I went to HSM on Ice yterday. Ahh, yes it was superb weih. Ok, you see. Actually to be honest.. The crowd wasn't nice at all, was totally dead. =.= So I just didn't care what people think of me and stuff, and yeah I enjoyed it so much, just do what I wanna do. HeeHee..

*There was this cute guy that every time we (me and Zen Yee) see him, we will shout like mad I tell you! HAHA.. It was damn funny/fun! We were asking Sha to take pictures of him la.. blablabla. LOL

Well, went to Sha's place around 0500.. ChillMill/Camwhore. Then, Diana picked us up at 0700.. Met up with Zen Yee and some other people. There were 10 of us. Took A LOT of pictures. Jumping here and there. Didn't care what people think of us. So then JollyJolly..

Finished at 1000 I think. Went back to Diana's house.. Sent Sha back home AND IT WAS MY TURN TO GO HOME! :D Text, online for a while and slept.

SO TODAY, again like I did yesterday, cleaned the whole house.. Text. Chat. Call. Eat. Normal stuff lah. And maybe tonight, going out with Aril to shop some things. Wee! Hope there's no changes in plans.

For Natalie even though she can't online and read this.. Have fun babe! Buy something for me there.. HAHA. Kidding. ALA, JUST GO HAVE FUN LAAA!! :P

Diana: Thanks for everything. As you can see that I really had fun yesterday. If it wasn't you, I wouldn't be there to be with you guys and have fun. Thanks for the late present and wish. HeeHee. Tc.

Alright, reader. That's all for today I guess. Wanna watch P/S: I Love You. Will be updating soon, with PICTURES! bye. Take care.

Loves, Nina.

I miss school.

No comments: