Friday, August 1

01.08.08

Hello August! :) I miss youuu! Baha. YANNN! 7 days left man for OUR birthday. Well, surprisingly, I'm not that excited. D: Anyw, 6 days to my Dad's. And I'm thinking of doing something for him. :)

Phew! Today today today today.. Was not bad. Kh, I was the first to finish my project.. Last year, I was the last I think. Well, teacher wasn't satisfied with my Reka Bentuk. I can't do anything.. I'm not creative, no idea of other reka bentuks at all and teacher sed it was like Form One's work. Damn sad! Haha. But I promised to her that I won't do the same thing next year. Hihi.

Then, school ended.. Went to McD with Lik Chuen, Natalie, Farah and Swei. Some people thought that Lik Chuen is like my REAL boyfie. BAHA! So funny.. Cause they saw me standing outside of Starbucks with him while waiting for Farah and Nat. Pfftness. :S

Went back to school and we really had the meal to ourselves mann! Like super heaven.. No one potong steam-ed. Lol. After that, watched some Futsal man! We camwhored too! - Natalie, Sai Kit, Zen Yee and I :)

After futsal, went to AC with Ajmal, May yin, Naj, Zen Yee, Rizal and Aril.. Then Panjang joined us.. After awhile, went back to school while Aril, Zennie and Rizal stayed there longer.. Sent May yin back to school, then she went off. Luckily Chun Fai was there! He saved my life from boredom! WeeHee! We talked.. Kian Guan (correct me is the spelling's wrong) joined us.

Went back home, and ACCIDENTALLY slept.. If I'm not mistaken I was playing the guitar and stoned like craps then accidentally slept. Ohmymy! I guess I was really tired. :) Oh well, that's all for today..

Anyhuu, gonna watch 21 later with Mom and big brother. BAHA! No Aril. Hihi. He merajuk tau! :S
  • Last night was superb, had a real good talk with Farah on the phone.. Started when I was at Shah Alam Mall tilll I got home and when everyone wanted to sleep? Haha. A very let-out-everything convo.
  • Chun Fai! There's always ups and downs in life. Cheer up, you sportsman of the year!! Hehe..
  • I want to grow more! Taller I mean.. Like, maybe around 176-178 cm tall? Ahh, yes. :)) I hope I can reach there before I'm 23.
  • GoodBye readers. Take care.
Loves, Nina.

No comments: